- Seeking to nourish and maintain health for the long term?
- Looking to optimize your health for pregnancy?
- Recovering from a major life event such as heart attack, cancer, or other life-altering diagnosis?
- Living with a chronic condition such as pain, diabetes, weight issues, heart disease, autoimmune disorder?
- Dealing with recurring problems such as allergies, infections, sleep disorders, depression, or stress?
NOURISH is an innovative medical practice that attends to all aspects of an individual’s life, including health, family, community, nutrition, exercise, stress reduction, self-care, and renewal. We are committed to a new standard of care that blends the best of conventional medicine with an integrative and functional medicine approach. Our mission is to provide effective, whole-person care by combining the best of conventional and complementary therapies.
Our vision is proactive. It offers the best preventive strategies to maintain good health, as well as the best scientifically proven strategies to restore health. Our goal is to find the root causes of ailments, not to mask their symptoms temporarily. Proven, natural therapies are always considered first, with standard conventional care available when needed.
We offer consultations that are focused on finding the root cause of disease and implementing targeted interventions to restore optimal function.
Our therapies may include therapeutic diets, nutrient therapy, individualized physical activity, and mind-body interventions.
Our approach focuses on preventing disease before it starts. The goal of integrative medicine is preventive care.
Optimal Health is available to everyone.
Health and wellness are our most valuable assets.
The whole person should be treated – mind, body, and spirit.
A compassionate and respectful partnership between patient and physician is essential.
The body has an innate capacity to heal.
Patients have the right to choose their own healing path.
Healing is always possible even if there is no cure.
We look forward to working with you!