Rediscover your healing potential.
Despite how fatigued, sick, and unwell you may be feeling, the truth is: your body was brilliantly designed to heal.
Dr. Alex honors this truth by taking a whole-body approach to rebuilding individual health through: nutrition, advanced functional medicine, and mind-body healing.
Patients partner with Dr. Alex virtually via telemedicine (Texas residents only) to resolve specific conditions or symptoms, or to optimize their health.
Initial Nourish Medicine Consultation:
What to Expect:
- 60 – 80 minutes one-on-one time with Dr. Alex (via telemedicine).
- An in-depth medical, diet, and lifestyle history intake.
- A personalized healing plan which may include:
- Laboratory and advanced functional medicine tests
- Recommended nutritional changes
- Lifestyle modifications
- Medical-grade supplements
- Stress management
- And other integrative functional medicine strategies
- An open exchange between doctor and patient—you will have the time and space to have all your questions answered.
- Recommendations for a follow-up appointment schedule.
- initial visit: $695
Follow Up Nourish Medicine Consultations:
What to Expect:
- 30-75 minutes one-on-one time with Dr. Alex (time varies upon your unique case)
- Review and interpretation of your lab work
- A progress-check of your healing plan
- Enhancements or adjustments made to your healing plan (based on lab work, progress, symptomology, etc.) as-needed
- The time and space to have your questions answered
- Phone/Telemedicine Follow-Up: $250 – 500
- Office Follow Up: $375 – 650
*Laboratory tests and advanced functional medicine tests are not included in the above rates.
Some commonly addressed conditions:
- Allergies, Environmental and Food
- Autoimmune Disease
- Breast Feeding
- Cancer Prevention
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Chronic Fatigue
- Chronic Sinusitis
- Depression and Anxiety
- Digestive Disorders
- Elevated Cholesterol
- Female Disorders (PMS, Menopause, PCOS)
- GERD/Acid Reflux
- Insulin Resistance
- Healthy Aging
- Healthy Weight and Metabolism
- Heart Health
- Inflammatory Bowel Disease
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome
- Mental Wellness
- Metabolic Syndrome
- Migraines and Headaches
- Mood Disorders
- Preconception Health
- Sleep Problems
- Thyroid Problems
Nourish Medicine is a fee for service practice and does not accept any medical insurance.
Health savings account (HSA) dollars are accepted. Payment in full is expected at the time of service.
We are happy to give you paperwork that you can file with your insurance after your visit. We encourage you to call the Customer Care number on your insurance card to find out if your plan covers an “out of network” doctor.
We order lab studies from CPL.
We also may order specialized functional laboratory testing. Our testing companies include: Cyrex, Great Plains Labs, Genova, and Doctor’s Data.
For prescription refills, please contact your pharmacy and request a refill even if you have no refills left. The pharmacy will fax your request to our office, asking for an authorization to refill. Our fax number is: 512-309-7020.
Please allow 48 hours for refill requests to be completed. No prescriptions will be refilled after Friday afternoon, 3 PM.
Ready to Reclaim Your Whole Health?
Schedule your appointment with Dr. Alex today.